The Mystic & Noank Library needs YOU!

Your support and that of our community is more important than ever.

The Mystic & Noank Library needs YOU! image

$4,688

raised towards $275,000 goal

19

Supporters

Share:

Your support and that of our community is more important than ever.

The Mystic & Noank Library receives less than 30% of our annual funding from the state of Connecticut and the towns of Groton and Stonington. To keep our doors open, lights on and knowledgeable staff in place, we must rely on the generosity of our community of supporters for the remaining 70% of operating support.

Through your generosity, M&NL is transforming the lives of our friends and family who call our special community home by providing engaging and educational enrichment for all ages. Your support has helped us get where we are today. Thank you!

Can we continue to count on your support to keep M&NL the bustling and lively community resource that it is?

As Henry Ward Beecher said, “A library is not a luxury, but one of the necessities of life.”

We thank you for your support.