Your Gift Makes Everything our Library Does Possible image

Your Gift Makes Everything our Library Does Possible

$197,436 raised

$300,000 goal

Share:


Did you know that thousands of companies match donations by employees to our organization? Does yours? Click here to go back to our website and use the search tool to see if your company will match your donation and to access the forms, guidelines, and instructions that you need to submit a matching gift.


Even the smallest gift can make a huge impact.

Because of the generosity of community members just like you, it is clear what an important and valued resource the Mystic & Noank Library is. Each year, the towns of Groton & Stonington combined provide 30% of the funds needed to make this resource available. You, your family, neighbors, and friends provide the remaining 70%.

Help us maintain and grow the vibrant spirit of this iconic 1893 library, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The Library has been committed to serving the communities of Mystic, Old Mystic, Noank, Stonington and Groton for over five generations. Your Mystic & Noank Library is a true New England treasure!

Below enjoy one of the stunning architectural details of the Library, a close-up view of Minerva, the Library's patron goddess. What area of the library do you value most? Make a gift today and share your favorite part of the library with us.

We must raise $300,000 by June 30, 2024 in order to continue providing access to the books, programs, technology, and inspiration you expect from The Mystic & Noank Library. Make your gift today!